Sunday, August 7, 2016

Writing thu the Battle

We'll I Decided it's time to start back writing. The Lord has always covered  me thu life. Reality is some thing. Sh.. this world is something else. Being a young single parent is extremely difficult. I never let up. Im tuned into family  an that's what I know.

Unfortunately being a home  body allowed me to miss necessary information !  .
 So now I'm on point!!!
 Humble is the way and love .
Being  faithful an always ready on the battlefield for God....
Gran&me

May Block....
"if you stay READY you don't HAVE to get READY "
 Remembering THAT  n this

 Proverbs 4:23
King James Bible
Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
GOD'S WORD® Translation
Guard your heart more than anything else, because the source of your life flows from it.
survivor skills.
Your shield ......
K.BLK

No comments: