Monday, August 8, 2016

BANG..... Wake up call

BANG!! Loose Boy.
Auntie  been saying they on the down low
LIVING A DOWN LOW LIFE - GAY BLACK ...uh
All race Period.....
I realize now that you're just not worth it, you never cared not even for self.
BROS BEFORE HOES. NA
BROS FUCKING BROSN HOES.
"Wild Life,Party time,"
Then the Party dies
When you realize the love you've lost, u won't be able to sleep with out thinking about ME.YOU seem prone to that. Realizing you needed family but remembering   you hurt  family .

A abused Heart can ache for ever, trust I  know . I submitted faithfully but your Mind state is not Mine .
 I grew !

When your pieces went MIA so did you.  I call it
Risky business messing around you  an a liability with problems brought on by YOU-
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.southfloridaconnects.com/know-the-signs.html&ved=0ahUKEwjD2NLUzbDOAhXL7iYKHa0lDcUQFggoMAI&usg=AFQjCNH95E53otgd-Ex3yjzLQnZ9F_qbEg&sig2=ZsKNGlrhXpFFCoYTq2d7pg.

-  self choices
NO I'm not perfect, but I'm A great woman  ! Yup trying too do right by choosing.
I don't think you understand. I had yo back.  💔

Learning and Teaching
FREE
ENJOYING  LIFE.
K.BLK

No comments: