Thursday, August 25, 2016

SMILE PEOPLE

SMILE people,
If the cat can smile, so Can you.
Now Try It






I'VE been told my face is bright an dark,
Teeth so nice & extra white,
All I can do is Smile,,
Smile at thy Sun, 
The Sun Setting,
Picture By Krystal Love,
S.F , C. A

Smile at MY SON,
PEOPLE SMILE,
Keep smiling,
I see you like when you smile,
Or is it my figure an style,
My smile changing the world,
The world CAN'T Change my smile,
To smile while Crying,
Smile Yall,
Embrace my smile ,
Education and intelligence,
laugh with others ,
I see inner beauty ,
Smiling at my man isn't always flirting,
It's Smiling,
He smile when I walk away,
Y'all life ,
My life,
A photo of K.Love , "K.Blk"





Smiles ,
I stand tall with God ,
Yes ! 
The reason I SMILE,
I'm BLACK AND PROUD.

Written By  -Krystal Love
#BlackLivesMatter


"Strengthing Our Commitiment To Racial Justice"
https://googleblog.blogspot.com/2016/02/strengthening-our-commitment-to-racial.html



"Colored or Other is a label given , An the name wasn't given from myself ,"K.Love"."   - Krystal Love




Written by Krystal Love

No comments: