Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Enslaved-Slavery Speech

From Nothing " 2 " A man

           Born Enslaved ,  
 Soon ran away in 1838,

I didn't know my papi or my exact birthday ,

Mama died at 10, 

My Plantation Master help me read,

Master seed,

So I started to teach, speak an preach,

Freedom for slaves,
Rights for all,

Which is meaningless ? 
collectionscanada.ca

Even the women of tomorrow,

 Outspoken
fighter,

Civil Rights Activist,

Author of many books,

The North Star newspaper was founded by me,

To guide us to be free,

Big Dipper will lead,

Being intellectual wasn't fully acceptable,

So I started advising presidents,

Yes they eventually listened,

1St colored in A high rank of government,

Even tho I almost got hung over it,


Many doors opened for colored,
Many remained closed,


Finally not afraid to stand tall,


Truth is our battle isn't  won,


 A brighter future is to come,


From Nothing to A MAN ,



I am Fredrick Douglas,
                                                       


This is document written by myself for Black History Month.
The speech is dedicated to Frederick Douglass an ALL who's
with THE ANTI-SLAVERY MOVEMENT.


WE STILL ARE FUGITIVES in the UNITED STATES !!
Falsely IMPRISONED due to color an knowledge

Written by. K. Love



No comments: